*If you'd like to know more, abstracts and PDFs
can be found on my
Edited Books and Journal Issues:
(1) Editor, Archives, Access and Artificial Intelligence (Published open access with Transcript Verlag, 2022). Wrote the introduction and one chapter. *OPEN ACCESS*
(2) Co-editor, Special Issue “Challenges and Prospects of Born-digital and Digitized Archives in the Digital Humanities” (Archival Science, 2022). Co-author of the introduction. Single author of one article.
(4) Editor, Publishing Modernist Fiction and Poetry (Edinburgh UP, 2019). Wrote the introduction and one chapter.
Endorsement: “Publishing Modernist Fiction and Poetry is essential reading for anyone interested in re-thinking the vital part book publishers played in Anglo-American modernism. In place of the canonical story about small presses, even littler magazines, and collectable editions, centred on the 1920s, it ranges over the half century up to the 1970s, showing how rapidly the major writers of the long modernist moment entered the mainstream, thanks to the enterprising publishers who saw their long-term potential particularly in the new era of mass higher education.” Prof. Peter D. McDonald.
- CHOICE magazine “Recommended” book: “Illuminating the economics and editorial development behind modernist texts, this important volume not only extends book studies research into the early 20th century but also identifies the reliance of authors like Joyce, Eliot, and Woolf on commercial publishing ventures.”
- Review of English Studies: “this is an important collection packed full of empirical information that should allow the increasingly important role afforded to book publishers to continue developing.”
- James Joyce Quarterly: “The excellent essays collected in Publishing Modernist Fiction and Poetry are essential reading for modernist and Joycean scholars alike.”
- American Literary History: “Lise Jaillant’s edited collection Publishing Modernist Poetry and Fiction is a significant contribution to the study of transatlantic literary culture during the interwar years."
(5) Editor, Special Issue “After the Digital Revolution,” Archives and Manuscripts 47.3 (2019). Wrote the editorial (pp. 285-304).
(6) Co-editor, Special issue “Global Modernism,” Modernist Cultures 13.1 (2018). Co-authored the introduction (pp. 1-13) with Alison E. Martin.